This work was done during the Post doctoral fellowship of the first author (1 F32 MH66523-01A1) from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). We are grateful to Dr. Carmen Rivera for assistance with statistical analyses during the first drafts of this paper.
Eating Disorder symptomatology: prevalence among Latino college freshmen students†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 666–679, June 2010
How to Cite
Reyes-Rodríguez, M. L., Franko, D. L., Matos-Lamourt, A., Bulik, C. M., Von Holle, A., Cámara-Fuentes, L. R., Rodríguez-Angleró, D., Cervantes-López, S. and Suárez-Torres, A. (2010), Eating Disorder symptomatology: prevalence among Latino college freshmen students. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 666–679. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20684
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!