This research was supported by the following NIMH grants R01 50837, R01 50838, R01 50839, R01 50840, R01 50850, R01 MH051415, K23 MH073708, K05 MH 01645, 1K23 MH080942.
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 583–598, June 2010
How to Cite
Pérez Benítez, C. I., Yen, S., Shea, M. T., Edelen, M. O., Markowitz, J. C., McGlashan, T. H., Ansell, E. B., Grilo, C. M., Skodol, A. E., Gunderson, J. G. and Morey, L. C. (2010), Ethnicity in trauma and psychiatric disorders: findings from the collaborative longitudinal study of personality disorders. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 583–598. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20686
This article was reviewed by Erica Angert, Ph.D.
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!