Honoring children, mending the circle: cultural adaptation of trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy for American Indian and Alaska Native children
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Culture-Sensitive Evidence-Based Practices
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 847–856, August 2010
How to Cite
BigFoot, D. S. and Schmidt, S. R. (2010), Honoring children, mending the circle: cultural adaptation of trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy for American Indian and Alaska Native children. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 847–856. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20707
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!