The AAKOMA PROJECT team thanks Michele Roley, Dr. Otima Doyle, our community partners, youth advisory board, and the many individuals who have supported our efforts.
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Culture-Sensitive Evidence-Based Practices
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 868–879, August 2010
How to Cite
Breland-Noble, A. M., Burriss, A. and Poole, H. K. (2010), Engaging depressed African American adolescents in treatment: lessons from the AAKOMA PROJECT. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 868–879. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20708
Dr. Breland-Noble is funded by a career (K) award from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) (MH073814) and the Loan Repayment Program via the National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD).
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!