Group parent training with immigrant chinese families: enhancing engagement and augmenting skills training
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Culture-Sensitive Evidence-Based Practices
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 880–894, August 2010
How to Cite
Lau, A. S., Fung, J. J. and Yung, V. (2010), Group parent training with immigrant chinese families: enhancing engagement and augmenting skills training. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 880–894. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20711
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!