We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of the Society for the Psychological Study of Ethnic Minority Issues (APA Division 45) for their collaboration in this publication effort and for their leadership in convening the 2008 Culturally Informed Evidence Based Practices conference where these authors presented.
Evidence-based practices with ethnic minorities: strange bedfellows no more†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Culture-Sensitive Evidence-Based Practices
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 821–829, August 2010
How to Cite
Morales, E. and Norcross, J. C. (2010), Evidence-based practices with ethnic minorities: strange bedfellows no more. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 821–829. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20712
We also acknowledge SAMSHA who contributed a significant level of funding with additional funding from NIMH, NLPA, AAPA, APA, and 25 APA Divisions. For a complete listing see: http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/aacdr/ciebp08.html
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!