Depression following open-heart surgery: A path model involving interleukin-6, spiritual struggle, and hope under preoperative distress
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 1057–1075, October 2010
How to Cite
Ai, A. L., Pargament, K. I., Appel, H. B. and Kronfol, Z. (2010), Depression following open-heart surgery: A path model involving interleukin-6, spiritual struggle, and hope under preoperative distress. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 1057–1075. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20716
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!