This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 981–992, October 2011
How to Cite
Bryan, C. J. (2011), The clinical utility of a brief measure of perceived burdensomeness and thwarted belongingness for the detection of suicidal military personnel. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 981–992. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20726
The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policy of the United States Government, Department of Defense, or Department of the Army.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!