Support for this work was provided by the Scott & White Education and Research Foundation, Scott & White Hospital and Clinics to Dr. Perfect and NCCAM grant 5U01AT004634 and NCI grant R21CA131795 to Dr. Elkins.
Cognitive–behavioral therapy and hypnotic relaxation to treat sleep problems in an adolescent with diabetes†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Sleep Disturbances
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 1205–1215, November 2010
How to Cite
Perfect, M. M. and Elkins, G. R. (2010), Cognitive–behavioral therapy and hypnotic relaxation to treat sleep problems in an adolescent with diabetes. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 1205–1215. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20732
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!