Preparation of this article was supported by NIH NIA K23 AG028452, NIMH T32 MH 019925-1; VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center; and the UCLA Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology.
Awake at 4 a.m.: treatment of insomnia with early morning awakenings among older adults†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Sleep Disturbances
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 1161–1174, November 2010
How to Cite
Fiorentino, L. and Martin, J. L. (2010), Awake at 4 a.m.: treatment of insomnia with early morning awakenings among older adults. J. Clin. Psychol., 66: 1161–1174. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20734
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!