This research was supported by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, ♯1K23 DA018715-01A2, NIH Research Grant ♯P50 MHO 73469 funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, and ♯P60 MD0 02261 funded by the National Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities. We also thank Drs. Dharma Cortes and Kim Hopper for their insights and input on previous drafts of the manuscript, and Anne Valentine, M.P.H., for editing assistance.
Preferences for relational style with mental health clinicians: A qualitative comparison of African American, Latino and Non-Latino White patients†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 31–44, January 2011
How to Cite
Mulvaney-Day, N. E., Earl, T. R., Diaz-Linhart, Y. and Alegría, M. (2011), Preferences for relational style with mental health clinicians: A qualitative comparison of African American, Latino and Non-Latino White patients. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 31–44. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20739
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!