A content analyses of guided imagery scripts: a strategy for the development of cultural adaptations
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 45–57, January 2011
How to Cite
La Roche, M. J., Batista, C. and D'Angelo, E. (2011), A content analyses of guided imagery scripts: a strategy for the development of cultural adaptations. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 45–57. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20742
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!