Gary Burlingame, coauthor on this article, is a codeveloper of the Youth Outcome Questionnaire (Y-OQ), one of the measures evaluated in this study; he is also a principal in OQ Measures, distributor of the Y-OQ.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 111–125, January 2011
How to Cite
McClendon, D. T., Warren, J. S., M. Green, K., Burlingame, G. M., Eggett, D. L. and McClendon, R. J. (2011), Sensitivity to change of youth treatment outcome measures: a comparison of the CBCL, BASC-2, and Y-OQ. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 111–125. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20746
We sincerely appreciate Karen Platis, Catherine Carter, and Dave Justice for their assistance in this research, particularly in providing administrative support and database management. This work would not be possible without their valued contributions.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!