We thank Jennifer Carty, Megan Lasco, Dana Nevedal, and Christina Sawula for assistance in data collection. Preparation of this manuscript was supported by NIH grants AR049059 and AR057808.
The effects of different methods of emotional disclosure: differentiating post-traumatic growth from stress symptoms†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 993–1007, October 2011
How to Cite
Slavin-Spenny, O. M., Cohen, J. L., Oberleitner, L. M. and Lumley, M. A. (2011), The effects of different methods of emotional disclosure: differentiating post-traumatic growth from stress symptoms. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 993–1007. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20750
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!