This article is adapted, by special permission of Oxford University Press, from a chapter of the same title by the same authors in J.C. Norcross (Ed.), 2011, Psychotherapy Relationships That Work (2nd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press. The book project was cosponsored by the APA Division of Clinical Psychology and the APA Division of Psychotherapy. Funding for this project was provided by Brigham Young University and TP Industrial, Inc.
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: ADAPTING PSYCHOTHERAPY TO THE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 166–175, February 2011
How to Cite
Smith, T. B., Rodríguez, M. D. and Bernal, G. (2011), Culture. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 166–175. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20757
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!