What clinical psychologists know about evidence-based practice: familiarity with online resources and research methods
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 329–339, April 2011
How to Cite
Berke, D. M., Rozell, C. A., Hogan, T. P., Norcross, J. C. and Karpiak, C. P. (2011), What clinical psychologists know about evidence-based practice: familiarity with online resources and research methods. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 329–339. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20775
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!