This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. ThornThis work was completed at the National Center for PTSD-Pacific Islands Division.This work was partially supported by grant TEL 03-080-3 from the Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development (VAHSR&D). This work was also supported by the Office of Research and Development, Medical Research Service, Department of Veterans Affairs. All views and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of our respective institutions or the Department of Veterans Affairs. The authors have no affiliations or financial involvement with any organization or entity with a financial interest in or financial conflict with the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript. Leslie A. Morland, Principal Investigator of this study, had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Therapist adherence to manualized cognitive-behavioral therapy for anger management delivered to veterans with PTSD via videoconferencing †
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 629–638, June 2011
How to Cite
Morland, L. A., Greene, C. J., Grubbs, K., Kloezeman, K., Mackintosh, M.-A., Rosen, C. and Frueh, B. C. (2011), Therapist adherence to manualized cognitive-behavioral therapy for anger management delivered to veterans with PTSD via videoconferencing . J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 629–638. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20779
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!