This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
Slope of change throughout exposure treatment for flight phobia: the role of autonomic flexibility†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 550–560, June 2011
How to Cite
Bornas, X., Gelabert, J. M., Llabrés, J., Balle, M. and Tortella-Feliu, M. (2011), Slope of change throughout exposure treatment for flight phobia: the role of autonomic flexibility. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 550–560. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20780
Funding for the study was provided by the Spanish Government, grants SEJ2005-00899/PSIC and SEJ-2006-14301/PSIC.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!