This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
The Anxiety Depression Distress Inventory-27 (ADDI-27): a short version of the Mood and Anxiety Symptom Questionnaire-90†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 591–608, June 2011
How to Cite
Osman, A., Freedenthal, S., Gutierrez, P. M., Wong, J. L., Emmerich, A. and Lozano, G. (2011), The Anxiety Depression Distress Inventory-27 (ADDI-27): a short version of the Mood and Anxiety Symptom Questionnaire-90. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 591–608. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20784
We thank David Watson and colleagues for making the MASQ-90 (and the two short versions of this instrument) available to us. Additionally, we express our appreciation to David Watson for his constructive comments on a version of this article.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!