This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 539–549, June 2011
How to Cite
Khalsa, S.-R., McCarthy, K. S., Sharpless, B. A., Barrett, M. S. and Barber, J. P. (2011), Beliefs about the causes of depression and treatment preferences. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 539–549. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20785
Work was conducted at the Center for Psychotherapy Research and the Mood Disorder Section of the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Written with support from National Institute of Mental Health grant R01 MH 061410. The sertraline and the placebo pills were provided by a grant from Pfizer Corp. Registered in clinicaltrials.gov.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!