We thank Ms. Lorena Fernandez de la Cruz for her assistance in the preparation of this manuscript.
Neuropsychological and neural correlates of hoarding: a practice-friendly review†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Special Issue: Hoarding Disorder
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 467–476, May 2011
How to Cite
Mataix-Cols, D., Pertusa, A. and Snowdon, J. (2011), Neuropsychological and neural correlates of hoarding: a practice-friendly review. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 467–476. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20791
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!