This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
Incorporating spiritual beliefs into a cognitive model of worry†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 691–700, July 2011
How to Cite
Rosmarin, D. H., Pirutinsky, S., Auerbach, R. P., Björgvinsson, T., Bigda-Peyton, J., Andersson, G., Pargament, K. I. and Krumrei, E. J. (2011), Incorporating spiritual beliefs into a cognitive model of worry. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 691–700. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20798
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!