This article was reviewed and accepted under the editorship of Beverly E. Thorn.
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 709–719, July 2011
How to Cite
Leibert, T. W., Smith, J. B. and Agaskar, V. R. (2011), Relationship between the working alliance and social support on counseling outcome. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 709–719. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20800
This study was supported by a 2006 School of Education and Human Services (SEHS) Investigative Activities Award Program at Oakland University.
We thank James T. Hansen and Alexandra Dunne-Bryant for helpful feedback during preparation of this manuscript. We also appreciate the cooperation of the SEHS counseling training center staff, the counselors, and the clients who participated in this study.
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!