This work was supported in part by the Houston VA HSR&D Center of Excellence (HFP90-020) and the Office of Academic Affiliations, VA Special MIRECC Fellowship Program in Advanced Psychiatry and Psychology, Department of Veterans Affairs. The views expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The role of cognitions in imagery rescripting for posttraumatic nightmares†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1008–1016, October 2011
How to Cite
Long, M. E., Davis, J. L., Springer, J. R., Elhai, J. D., Rhudy, J. L., Teng, E. J. and Frueh, B. C. (2011), The role of cognitions in imagery rescripting for posttraumatic nightmares. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 1008–1016. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20804
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!