We extend our appreciation to the anonymous journal reviewers who provided useful comments and important suggestions on the original draft of this article.
Characterizing the magnitude of the relation between self-reported childhood parentification and adult psychopathology: a meta-analysis†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 1028–1043, October 2011
How to Cite
Hooper, L. M., DeCoster, J., White, N. and Voltz, M. L. (2011), Characterizing the magnitude of the relation between self-reported childhood parentification and adult psychopathology: a meta-analysis. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 1028–1043. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20807
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!