The cases used in this study were drawn from the same archival database used in a related study: Warren, J.S., Nelson, P.L., Mondragon, S.A., Baldwin, S.A., & Burlingame, G.M. (2010). Youth Psychotherapy Change Trajectories and Outcomes in Usual Care: Community Mental Health Vs. Managed Care Settings. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 78, 144–155.
Predicting patient deterioration in youth mental health services: community mental health vs. managed care settings†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 24–40, January 2012
How to Cite
Warren, J. S., Nelson, P. L., Burlingame, G. M. and Mondragon, S. A. (2012), Predicting patient deterioration in youth mental health services: community mental health vs. managed care settings. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 24–40. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20831
We express sincere appreciation to Catherine Carter, Dave Justice, and Mark Latkowski for their assistance in this research, particularly in providing administrative support and database management. This work would not be possible without their valued contributions.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effective components of feedback from Routine Outcome Monitoring (ROM) in youth mental health care: study protocol of a three-arm parallel-group randomized controlled trial, BMC Psychiatry, 2014, 14, 1, 3, , , ,
- 2Examining roles in children's group therapy: Applying a dramaturgical role instrument to group process, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2014, 41, 5, 554,
- 3Improving Community-Based Mental Health Care for Children: Translating Knowledge into Action, Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 2013, 40, 1, 6, , , , , ,