This research was a portion of the first author's doctoral thesis, conducted under the guidance of the second author. Research was conducted at the Department of Psychology, University of Manitoba. Although the research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada, the opinions expressed do not represent the views of Statistics Canada. Tiffany Lippens was supported by a graduate fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and a Research Data Centre Graduate Student Award. Corey Mackenzie is supported by a Manitoba Health Research Council Establishment Grant. We thank dissertation examining committee members, John Cairney, Daniel Bailis, Judith Chipperfield, and Jitender Sareen, for their helpful suggestions. We also thank Ian Clara of the Research Data Centre for his valuable input.
Treatment satisfaction, perceived treatment effectiveness, and dropout among older users of mental health services†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1197–1209, December 2011
How to Cite
Lippens, T. and Mackenzie, C. S. (2011), Treatment satisfaction, perceived treatment effectiveness, and dropout among older users of mental health services. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 1197–1209. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20842
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!