Insomnia as predictor versus outcome of PTSD and depression among Iraq combat veterans
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1240–1258, December 2011
How to Cite
Wright, K. M., Britt, T. W., Bliese, P. D., Adler, A. B., Picchioni, D. and Moore, D. (2011), Insomnia as predictor versus outcome of PTSD and depression among Iraq combat veterans. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 1240–1258. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20845
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!