This research was initiated while the first author was affiliated with the Psychology Department, Iowa State University. The authors thank Zlatan Krizan and Chih-Yuan Weng for their insightful comments on this paper.
Intolerance of uncertainty, depression, and anxiety: the moderating and mediating roles of rumination†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1220–1239, December 2011
How to Cite
Liao, K. Y.-H. and Wei, M. (2011), Intolerance of uncertainty, depression, and anxiety: the moderating and mediating roles of rumination. J. Clin. Psychol., 67: 1220–1239. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20846
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!