Funding for this study was provided by National Institute of Mental Health grants K23MH64528 and T32MH020061.
The relationships of attachment style and social maladjustment to death ideation in depressed women with a history of childhood sexual abuse†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 78–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, P. N., Gamble, S. A., Cort, N. A., Ward, E. A., Conwell, Y. and Talbot, N. L. (2012), The relationships of attachment style and social maladjustment to death ideation in depressed women with a history of childhood sexual abuse. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 78–87. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20852
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!