Funding for this study was provided by National Institute of Mental Health grants K23MH64528 and T32MH020061.
The relationships of attachment style and social maladjustment to death ideation in depressed women with a history of childhood sexual abuse†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 78–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, P. N., Gamble, S. A., Cort, N. A., Ward, E. A., Conwell, Y. and Talbot, N. L. (2012), The relationships of attachment style and social maladjustment to death ideation in depressed women with a history of childhood sexual abuse. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 78–87. doi: 10.1002/jclp.20852
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!