Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) predoctoral National Research Service Award 1 F31 MH068167-01 to Evelyn Behar, and by NIMH Research Grant RO1 MH58593 to T.D. Borkovec
The PTSD Checklist—Civilian Version: Reliability, Validity, and Factor Structure in a Nonclinical Sample
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 699–713, June 2012
How to Cite
Conybeare, D., Behar, E., Solomon, A., Newman, M. G. and Borkovec, T. D. (2012), The PTSD Checklist—Civilian Version: Reliability, Validity, and Factor Structure in a Nonclinical Sample. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 699–713. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21845
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) predoctoral National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1 F31 MH068167-01
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH58593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!