Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) predoctoral National Research Service Award 1 F31 MH068167-01 to Evelyn Behar, and by NIMH Research Grant RO1 MH58593 to T.D. Borkovec
The PTSD Checklist—Civilian Version: Reliability, Validity, and Factor Structure in a Nonclinical Sample
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 699–713, June 2012
How to Cite
Conybeare, D., Behar, E., Solomon, A., Newman, M. G. and Borkovec, T. D. (2012), The PTSD Checklist—Civilian Version: Reliability, Validity, and Factor Structure in a Nonclinical Sample. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 699–713. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21845
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) predoctoral National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1 F31 MH068167-01
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH58593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!