This research was supported by Grant DA025694 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
A Cultural and Social Cognitive Model of Differences in Acculturation Orientations, Alcohol Expectancies, and Alcohol-Related Risk Behaviors Among Hispanic College Students
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 319–340, April 2013
How to Cite
Des Rosiers, S. E., Schwartz, S. J., Zamboanga, B. L., Ham, L. S. and Huang, S. (2013), A Cultural and Social Cognitive Model of Differences in Acculturation Orientations, Alcohol Expectancies, and Alcohol-Related Risk Behaviors Among Hispanic College Students. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 319–340. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21859
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA025694
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!