The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This research was supported by funding from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Sleep Quality as a Potential Mediator Between Psychological Distress and Diabetes Quality of Life in Veterans With Type 2 Diabetes
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1121–1131, October 2013
How to Cite
Seligowski, A. V., Pless Kaiser, A. P., Niles, B. L., Mori, D. L., King, L. A. and King, D. W. (2013), Sleep Quality as a Potential Mediator Between Psychological Distress and Diabetes Quality of Life in Veterans With Type 2 Diabetes. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 1121–1131. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21866
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association of sleep quality and quality of life in type 2 diabetes mellitus: A cross-sectional study in China, Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Psychological Distress and Pain Reporting in Australian Coal Miners, Safety and Health at Work, 2014, 5, 4, 203, ,