The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This research was supported by funding from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Sleep Quality as a Potential Mediator Between Psychological Distress and Diabetes Quality of Life in Veterans With Type 2 Diabetes
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1121–1131, October 2013
How to Cite
Seligowski, A. V., Pless Kaiser, A. P., Niles, B. L., Mori, D. L., King, L. A. and King, D. W. (2013), Sleep Quality as a Potential Mediator Between Psychological Distress and Diabetes Quality of Life in Veterans With Type 2 Diabetes. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 1121–1131. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21866
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!