This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (R03MH071407) and by the Asian American Center on Disparities Research (National Institute of Mental Health grant: 1P50MH073511-01A2).
The Role of Self-Construals in the Link Between Anger Regulation and Externalizing Problems in Korean American Adolescents: Testing a Moderated Mediation Model
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1339–1359, December 2012
How to Cite
Park, I. J. K. and Kim, P. Y. (2012), The Role of Self-Construals in the Link Between Anger Regulation and Externalizing Problems in Korean American Adolescents: Testing a Moderated Mediation Model. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1339–1359. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21878
We appreciate the cooperation of the families who participated in this research. We also would like to thank Kris Preacher and Andrew Hayes for statistical consultation as well as Su Yeong Kim for feedback on a previous version of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R03MH071407
- Asian American Center on Disparities Research
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1P50MH073511-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!