This work was supported in part by a Florida International University Presidential Fellowship award to Ryan M. Hill.
Explaining the Covariance Between Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms and Depressive Symptoms: The Role of Hedonic Responsivity
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1111–1121, October 2012
How to Cite
Meinzer, M. C., Pettit, J. W., Leventhal, A. M. and Hill, R. M. (2012), Explaining the Covariance Between Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms and Depressive Symptoms: The Role of Hedonic Responsivity. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1111–1121. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21884
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Florida International University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!