Dr. Daniel W. Russell and Dr. W. Todd Abraham contributed equally to the study. We thank Dr. Chih-Yuan Weng for his valuable comments and we are grateful for Salomon Benzimra's editorial comments.
Experiential Self-Focus Writing as a Facilitator of Processing an Interpersonal Hurt
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1089–1110, October 2012
How to Cite
Yu-Hsin Liao, K., Wei, M., Russell, D. W. and Abraham, W. T. (2012), Experiential Self-Focus Writing as a Facilitator of Processing an Interpersonal Hurt. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1089–1110. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21886
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!