The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of Army or the Department of Defense.
An Examination of the Diagnostic Efficiency of Post-Deployment Mental Health Screens
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1253–1265, December 2012
How to Cite
Skopp, N. A., Swanson, R., Luxton, D. D., Reger, M. A., Trofimovich, L., First, M., Maxwell, J. and Gahm, G. A. (2012), An Examination of the Diagnostic Efficiency of Post-Deployment Mental Health Screens. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1253–1265. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21887
The authors extend appreciation to Dr. H. Quigg Davis, Dr. Michael Jones, and Dr. Gary Southwell of the Madigan Healthcare System for their support of this research.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!