Co-Occurring Anger in Young People With Asperger's Syndrome
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1142–1148, October 2012
How to Cite
Quek, L.-H., Sofronoff, K., Sheffield, J., White, A. and Kelly, A. (2012), Co-Occurring Anger in Young People With Asperger's Syndrome. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1142–1148. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21888
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!