This research was supported by grants from the John Templeton Foundation and the Minnesota Veterans Research and Education Foundation, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Religious Distress and Coping With Stressful Life Events: A Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1276–1286, December 2012
How to Cite
Harris, J. I., Erbes, C. R., Engdahl, B. E., Ogden, H., Olson, R. H. A., Winskowski, A. M. M., Campion, K. and Mataas, S. (2012), Religious Distress and Coping With Stressful Life Events: A Longitudinal Study. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1276–1286. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21900
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- John Templeton Foundation and the Minnesota Veterans Research and Education Foundation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!