This work was completed at the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Center located at the University of South Florida, Morsani Center, in Tampa, Florida.
Self-Perceived Burden as a Mediator of Depression Symptoms Amongst Individuals Living With a Movement Disorder
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1149–1160, October 2012
How to Cite
Dempsey, L. E., Karver, M. S., Labouliere, C., Zesiewicz, T. A. and De Nadai, A. S. (2012), Self-Perceived Burden as a Mediator of Depression Symptoms Amongst Individuals Living With a Movement Disorder. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1149–1160. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21901
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!