The research was supported by the United States National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): R01 MH68560.
Measuring Chinese Psychological Traits and Social Support With Western Developed Instruments in Psychological Autopsy Studies
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1313–1321, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Lamis, D. A. and Yuanyuan, K. (2012), Measuring Chinese Psychological Traits and Social Support With Western Developed Instruments in Psychological Autopsy Studies. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1313–1321. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21907
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- United States National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: R01 MH68560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!