Study performed at the VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA. This trial is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT00880152.
Effects of Participation in a Mindfulness Program for Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 14–27, January 2013
How to Cite
Kearney, D. J., McDermott, K., Malte, C., Martinez, M. and Simpson, T. L. (2013), Effects of Participation in a Mindfulness Program for Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 14–27. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21911
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Conscious Presence and Self Control as a measure of situational awareness in soldiers – A validation study, International Journal of Mental Health Systems, 2013, 7, 1, 1, , , , ,
- 4Self-Care Mindfulness Approaches for Refractory Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Psychiatric Annals, 2013, 43, 7, 340,
- You have free access to this content5