We are grateful to Seth Schwartz and the rest of the MUSIC collaborative for their work with the research design, data collection, and data management. We also appreciate Elliot Tucker-Drob, Joseph Olsen, Chongming Yang and Zhiyong “Johnny” Zhang for statistical consultation.
The Roles of Identity Formation and Moral Identity in College Student Mental Health, Health-risk Behaviors, and Psychological Well-Being
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 364–382, April 2013
How to Cite
Hardy, S. A., Francis, S. W., Zamboanga, B. L., Kim, S. Y., Anderson, S. G. and Forthun, L. F. (2013), The Roles of Identity Formation and Moral Identity in College Student Mental Health, Health-risk Behaviors, and Psychological Well-Being. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 364–382. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21913
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moral Identity and Adolescent Prosocial and Antisocial Behaviors: Interactions with Moral Disengagement and Self-regulation, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2015, 44, 8, 1542, , ,
- 2Predictors of General Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem in Occupational Therapy Students: A Cross-Sectional Study, Occupational Therapy in Mental Health, 2015, 31, 3, 298,
- 3Bicultural Stress, Identity Formation, and Alcohol Expectancies and Misuse in Hispanic Adolescents: A Developmental Approach, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2014, 43, 12, 2054, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4The Role of Moral Intelligence and Identity Styles in Prediction of Mental Health Problems in Healthcare Students, Health, 2014, 06, 08, 664, , , , ,