A Tape Recorder as a Therapeutic “Witness” in the Treatment of an 8-Year-Old Girl
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1216–1224, November 2012
How to Cite
Tuber, S. and Seckin, B. (2012), A Tape Recorder as a Therapeutic “Witness” in the Treatment of an 8-Year-Old Girl. J. Clin. Psychol., 68: 1216–1224. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21921
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!