This research was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Mental Health, R42 MH 60506-02, awarded to the final author.
The Relation Between Mindfulness and Fear of Negative Evaluation Over the Course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 222–228, March 2013
How to Cite
Burton, M., Schmertz, S. K., Price, M., Masuda, A. and Anderson, P. L. (2013), The Relation Between Mindfulness and Fear of Negative Evaluation Over the Course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 222–228. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21929
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: R42 MH 60506-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!