We thank Laurent Berthoud for editing the present article. The data stem from a project financially supported by the Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research (SNSF), Grant No. 3200-05901.98
Change in Cognitive Errors and Coping Over the Course of Brief Psychodynamic Intervention
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 727–736, July 2013
How to Cite
Kramer, U., de Roten, Y., Drapeau, M. and Despland, J.-N. (2013), Change in Cognitive Errors and Coping Over the Course of Brief Psychodynamic Intervention. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 727–736. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21931
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research (SNSF). Grant Number: 3200-05901.98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!