This research was supported by NIMH grant 1R03MH079019 to Amori Mikami and a Jefferson Graduate Research Fellowship from the Jefferson Scholars Foundation to Matthew D. Lerner.
Preliminary Evaluation of an Observational Measure of Group Cohesion for Group Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 191–208, March 2013
How to Cite
Lerner, M. D., McLeod, B. D. and Mikami, A. Y. (2013), Preliminary Evaluation of an Observational Measure of Group Cohesion for Group Psychotherapy. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 191–208. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21933
We would like to thank the children, parents, and teachers who participated, and the schools and doctors who provided referrals for this study. We are grateful to the graduate students who served as therapists on this project, as well as to the undergraduate coders who committed many hours to collecting the alliance data.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: 1R03MH079019
- Jefferson Scholars Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!