Shared Pathogeneses of Posttrauma Pathologies: Attachment, Emotion Regulation, and Cognitions
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 737–748, July 2013
How to Cite
Lilly, M. M. and Hong (Phylice) Lim, B. (2013), Shared Pathogeneses of Posttrauma Pathologies: Attachment, Emotion Regulation, and Cognitions. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 737–748. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21934
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!